Costs for Weddings at St. James'
Members of St. James'
- $200 – organist
- $450 – materials, supplies, cleaning, staff assistance
- The total cost to members is $650.
The total cost does NOT include use of the Parish Hall.
B) If Episcopal clergy other than the Rector are invited to officiate, the Diocese of Central New York requires that they be compensated. The additional costs are as follows:
- $130 for the wedding service.
- $55 per hour for marriage preparation (4-6 sessions)
- $105 for the rehearsal
- Travel reimbursement at the IRS rate
- The typical cost for St. James’ members when an Episcopal clergy other than the Rector officiates will range between $925 and $1025. The total cost does NOT include use of the Parish Hall.
Non-Members of St. James'
The total cost is $1,850